Tuesday, February 1, 2011

One of THOSE Outfits: Pre-Snow Day & Puzzles

Yesterday allllllll we heard about was this impending monster snow storm that was scheduled to hit in the middle of the night.  Well, it hit.  And it is huge. We are officially, and literally, stuck inside our house!  

 While there was no snow on the ground yesterday, I still dressed with snow in my heart ;)  




An oversized sweater from GAP clearance a few years ago, oversized gaucho pants from the great beyond, thrifted gold necklace, awesome cream tights from GAP a few years ago, my new favorite Target boots and one of my favorite scarves bought off of the street in Budapest during my internship there a few years back.


Though odd, I loved the conflicting stripe directions :)


I also loved the peek of my tights from my short pants :)  It was an outfit with great movement and was fun to teach in!


We dined on some spicy jambalaya last night while today's menu consists of homemade potato soup!


My mom made mention of pulling out the puzzles yesterday so I requested she share one with us, and she did!  I was quite the puzzle master when I was a kid but it's been quite a few years since I've sat down to do one so  I was a bit surprised to have my eyesight tested so much!  


My mister jumped in to help every once in a while too :)


Today I plan to finish my puzzle, maybe change out of my old man pajamas, take lots of photos, eat lots of soup, perhaps upload some items to my shop, watch the beast bound through the snow and just stay warm :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...