Friday, February 18, 2011

Thank You, Pop Prints

I'm OK with computers.  I spend quite a bit of time on them and for the most part, I'm fairly computer minded.  I am not, however, graphically minded.  Luckily for me, there are folks out there who are ridiculously talented in this field such as THE Ross Maute of Pop Prints.
 Ross was brave enough to agree to work with crazy 'ol me on the kick ass graphics you see on this here blog and in my etsy shop.  I could not be more pleased with the results!
 
 As you can see, his work is awesome and wonderfully colorful.  
 I am IN LOVE with this Bear Hug print.
And this Giraffic Design.  I mean come on, what an awesome play on words and print to match!  

By having Ross work on graphics for me, I learned to let go a bit, to lean back and to be amazed.  I thank him for the lessons and for the creations :)  

Take some time and enjoy perusing his prints here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...