Monday, May 23, 2011

One of Those Outfits: The Puffy Shirt

A few weeks ago I happened upon an estate sale in the middle of the week while out for lunch from work.  I took a sharp turn (yes, I'm one of those folks) to quickly check it out and came away with a couple great finds for next to nothing!
One of my scores was this sheer puffy shirt.  I wasn't 100% sure if it would fit or not but for less than a buck, there was no way I was leaving it there!  Luckily, it fits me perfectly!  I was worried that the neck would be too tight, but it was like they used my neck as the model ;)

   I could never get this out of my head though...Makes me laugh :)
The shirt has these little faux cardboard things in the shoulders to make them stand up.  I wasn't sure what I thought about them for the first part of the day but later, I decided that I loved them :)
The dancing beast wore his collar while I wore the puffy shirt, an old undershirt tank, sexy boot GAP jeans and some sandals that came from the great beyond.
What do you think?  Should we encourage the return of the puffy shirt???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...