Friday, June 10, 2011

One of Those Outfits: Weekend Randoms

A few outfits for you from the last few weekends!  I've got a few more up my sleeve to share with you soon...including some fun transformations :)

First up, my Memorial Day outfit.  I later realized that my outfit had a bit of a military feel, quite fitting for the holiday with the eagle necklace, camo shirt and studded shoes!
Necklace - Verde Squared, made by moi (only two left now!!) 
Shoes - Target clearance 
Dress shorts - GAP from a few years back (I LOVE teaching in these!)
Top - Sideways (fun local shop to play around in AND I have some pieces there!)

Next up, random Saturday outfit!  It was an ideal hammock outfit :)
The mister gifted me this dress last Saturday after a quick run to Target.  He always buys me clothes that I would never pick up for myself but I ALWAYS end up loving them!  He even gets the sizes right!  I don't know how he does it but I love it :)

Dress - Target
Belt - Estate Sale from that morning!
Necklace - Flea Market treasure for $1.  I LOVE coins in jewelry especially this carved one.  It's one of the most worn pieces in my collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...