Thursday, June 9, 2011

Shakespeare & Biff in the Park

How are thou, fair maidens! Ok, you caught me. So I'm not very well-versed in Shakespeare but that doesn't mean I can't support and appreciate those who are, eh? :) 

This weekend I'll be set up at the second Annual Shakedown in T-Town at Centennial Park in Tulsa! The festival will be held from 12-7 and features local artists, foodie food food, performance art and more! The temps are supposed to cool off and a light breeze will be in attendance, it's Saturday, it's summer, it's local, it's free...need more reasons?

If you don't want to take my word for it, there's plenty of articles out there to convince you!  AND I'm mentioned in a few!  There's one here, there and another over yonder!

Did I mention I'll have lots of new goodies with me?










1 comment:

  1. That blue bird fabric is SO gorgeous! I kinda want that bag like really bad. I hope you have an awesome time at the show! I might try to swing by to see those smiling faces. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...