Sunday, August 7, 2011

Applying to Indie Craft Shows 101

I've been submersed in the craft show world for quite a few years now and have learned SO much from my experiences.  Couple that with producing a show and you've got yourself a well of knowledge regarding everything you'd need to know about applying and preparing for a craft show!

I'm elated to be teaching a class sharing everything you would ever need to know about craft shows with Indie Emporium THIS WEDNESDAY for FREE covering everything from deciding if you're ready, submitting a successful application, dealing with rejection, working through the dreaded taxes and SO much more! 
I can't even begin to tell you how enjoyable it's been to create this curriculum and how excited I am to share it with you and yours!  Take advantage of this class while it's still free!  Hint Hint ;)

See you Wednesday!

4 comments:

  1. Can't wait! What a great class idea! I am holding off any other show applications until after.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to come to this... I just can't make it to Tulsa on a Wednesday. Do you think you'll make the info available online?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, I'm pretty sure I can come to this!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would have LOVED to attended, but I only just found out about this last night! Looks like I'm a little tardy to the party. Will you be having any future classes?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...