Thursday, August 4, 2011

Obsessed

I mentioned a little while back that I seem to sew more in the summer and I wasn't lying!  I never follow a pattern and just cut out shapes that I *think* may work out well and sometimes, I come across a shape that I REALLY like.  For example:
I'm obsessed with the size, shape and function of these bags!  I carried one the other day to give them a test run to see how they wear and fell in love with them even more!  I've got two more in progress right now and wouldn't be surprised if I made a few more of them :)
These kids, and their unborn siblings, will be joining me at Dustbowl in Norman August 27th and if you're lucky, you juuuuuuust might be able to score one of these for free soon!  Just sayin' ;) 

4 comments:

  1. Fun bags! I especially love how you've photographed them!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Tiny Matchbox!! Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh I love them, they're adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I need one of these. Yeah I am pretty sure I will pick one up at the next show we do together!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...