Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Slippery Summers

It feels like this summer just began and now it's nearly over; it's quietly slipping away.  I don't know if it's the fact that we've had such an incredibly warm summer so time outside has been limited or if it's because that thing people have been telling me my whole life is coming true:  Time flies the older you get.  

Regardless of why, I'm already getting nostalgic for summer and we're still in it!  I plan on milking the rest of the warm days for all the summer fun they have left!  Meanwhile, I'm even getting nostalgic for summers of a time I never knew...
 I've still got bathing suits I've yet to wear, summer dresses that have rarely been worn and summer recipes I've yet to experiment with.  I'm so disappointed with my summer-loving self!I mean, I haven't even gotten a summer sunburn yet! ;)

3 comments:

  1. No sunburn?! Now THAT is absurd. I'm personally ready for this summer to be over with because I'm in the mood for fall. But if summer is making you happy, I suppose it can stay for a while. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we have dramatically different feelings about the end of summer....

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...