Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Classes, Shows & More!

Man, did I ever get sick!  But it was a whirlwind sickness!  Two days down and today I'm back, almost to full capacity :)  Since I lost a few days of productivity, I feel it's my duty to update the world with all sorts of news!  Here you go!

First and foremost - ALLIDAY APPLICATIONS ARE DUE MONDAY!!!  This show is my baby (although it's now in its second year so it's in its toddler years ;) and I'd LOVE to have you be a part of it!  Applications can be found here!  Please feel free to spread the word :)

Next up, this weekend is the 5th annual Indie Emporium!  This will be my 4th year as a vendor there and is such a fun event to be involved with.  I sometimes look at it like a crafty family reunion :)  The show begins Friday night and goes all the way into Saturday, ending with a fashion show!
In other exciting news, Indie Emporium and Alliday have teamed up yet again to bring you another FREE class teaching you everything you'd want to know about successfully applying and preparing for craft shows!  This class will be held THIS Sunday at 3pm at Lot 6 in Tulsa!  You must be 21 to attend this class since it's in a bar and all ;)  I know many of you outside of Tulsa have asked if we'll be offering this class online and WE WILL SOON!  This will probably be your last opportunity to grab this class for free so don't miss out! And by the end of class, you can take everything you've learned and apply to Alliday!  ;)
And finally, I wrote up a little post for make:Tulsa all about everything I've covered here today!

1 comment:

  1. I just mailed my application! I'm so excited about Alliday this year. I think the date will work out really well being so close to the holidays. Good luck with the show preparations, and let me know if there's anything I can do to help! I'll be sure to help you promote it. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...