Friday, September 16, 2011

Girls on Film!

Perhaps you remember a particularly exciting day for one of my fuzzies, Vera?  

To recap, earlier this year I responded to an email in search of a good-natured, long-haired, grey cat for a Granite Transformations commercial.  Well, my first fuzzy lady who I adopted from StreetCats almost ten years ago seemed to me to be perfect for the job.  She's never been phased by much of anything and has never had any issues being carted around to random places.  In hindsight, she would have been a great therapy kitty but now with thirteen years under her belt, she's fine without a job ;)

Long story short, One World Productions thought she'd be great too and she was chosen to be their kitty star!  It was surreal, exciting and completely random!  She worked for FOUR hours which is a long time for a cat to 'work' but she did fantastically well!  The commercial is set to air nationwide so keep your eyes peeled!  There's also a few other versions with some pups too :)

Without further adieu, here's Vera's commercial!

And if you're in the market for a good laugh, here's the out takes reel...complete with me in a bathtub!  Oh, did I fail to mention that part?  Yeah, I spent a few hours hiding in the bathtub making cat calls in a room of 30 people so technically I'm in the commercial too ;)

It was an experience I'll never forget!  And Vera has yet to let all of this fame go to her head...she's still the same ol beautiful, needy, entertaining cat that I love dearly :)

3 comments:

  1. Awesome! We all watched it together! We know someone famous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this!!! So fun!! Vera is very pretty and well-behaved :) Outtake video was awesome. lol.. I just don't even know what to say, I just love everything about this!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww! I told you that you had some good looking kitties! I just now knew that I was not the only one who noticed. Congrats on your star! She did so well!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...