Friday, September 2, 2011

Meet My Sister

I have only one sibling and I don't think I could have designed a better one myself.  Meet Afton, my six-year younger, one-foot taller gifted sister.
 Not only does she have a voice some dream of, she's proficient with a piano, guitar and pretty much any random instrument to pass along to her!  She's been busy working on videos for her own round of songs and is preparing to release all of that goodness in the distant future.  She blogs from time to time and has a Sangster Facebook page.  Where does the name Sangster come from, you ask?  This post sums it up and is one of my favorites of hers.
Periodically, she pauses from giving music lessons and working on her own songs to tour the world with Tears for Fears as part of their crew.  She's already traveled the East Coast with them and last year they took a big whopping trip to the Ring of Fire or, more specifically, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, the Philippines, Hong Kong and Taiwan. They are starting up another major tour in a few weeks and will head to South America with my sister in tow.  I find it fascinating, ridiculously exciting and admirable that my little sister has done and is going to do so many things that so many dream...and she's not even close to thirty!

She's also pretty swell, all around.  Supportive, funny with a twist (our whole family has a warped sense of humor), smart as a whistle and obviously gorgeous to boot :)  I'm lucky to have a sibling like her.

3 comments:

  1. Awesome! You both look so much alike--drop dead gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I pretty much LOVE this post. Love both of you mucho!!!!! My girls!!! Afton (Sangster) and Briana (Bifftasticia)...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...