Wednesday, September 14, 2011

One of Those Outfits: Built-In Scarf

It's fall(ish)!...and I'm noticing how much I'm dressing for it :)
I wore a vintage shirt I picked up from an estate sale for a buck that I'm LOVING lately.  As in I want to wear it with everything.  As in I think it goes with everything.  As in I'm having to remind myself that it doesn't go with everything :)
 I also wore a skirt from the Harold's closeout sale for a whopping $5, a DIFFERENT brown belt (GASP!) and some vintage earrings (perhaps bakelite??) that the Flea Market so nicely presented to me a few years ago.  Oh and those same 'ol brown shoes.
It's no Missoni outfit but that's perfectly fine by me...I'd rather not dress like everyone else anyways ;)

2 comments:

  1. I love it! The pattern on the skirt is amazing, and I'm a sucker for a secretary shirt!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...