Tuesday, September 13, 2011

One of Those Outfits: Post Renegade

Oh my goodness, oh my goodness, oh my goodness am I BEAT!  Returned from Chicago early evening yesterday and got right back into the swing of things despite complete and utter exhaustion!  We had an unbelievably good time and I'll have all sorts of stuff to share with you soon but for now, here's today's thrown-together, post-Renegade outfit!
 While at Renegade, I did loads of shopping (!!) and was thrilled to pick up this shirt made out of vintage scarves by TammyJo!  Since it's a boxier shirt and since I was wearing a fuller skirt, I threw on the trusty brown belt to help bring a little shape to the ensemble.  I think with skinny jeans or a pencil skirt the boxiness would be perfect :)  

I'm a bit anti-owl movement as I tend to shun what's trending BUT I did wear the one owl item I own - a mixed metal owl necklace my mom wore back in the seventies. 
It was the perfect outfit for my sleepy brain today :)

5 comments:

  1. Exhausted or not, you totally look like a supermodel. I'm glad you had fun, my lovely friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your shirt, simply gorgeous!

    Thanks for your lovely comment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love that blouse..the print is soo cool...and that necklace is awesome!

    Natasha ~ Required2BeInspired

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...