Thursday, September 8, 2011

One of Those Outfits: A Twofer

I bet you thought that the day after I shared my noncommittal commitment to you I fled town, right?  Wrong.  I've just had an incredibly busy week which many of my teaching weeks tend to be so some of these outfit posts may be lumped together...such as today's.  :)

Today I wore a vintage skirt that was the subject of a very controversial question and a shirt I was able to pick up from Chrome with a Gift Certificate I won at a Cystic Fibrosis Event I worked a little on earlier in the year!  The tie/scarf is removable which was the selling point for me.  Oh, and the millions of horses on it!
 The mister told me I looked like a seventies professional and the beast just wanted to dance so I obliged.  In fact, I think he was inspired to dance by the jumping horses on my blouse ;)
 I wore some shoes I've had forever from who knows where.  I'm realizing with these posts that I need to replace many pairs of shoes!  Problem is I'm not a fan of shoe shopping.  Dilemmas, dilemmas. I also wore some green amber earrings that my mom gifted to me some years back.  

In other news, our okra is FINALLY coming in!  Hooray!
Yesterday I wore a $9.99 dress I got at Garden Ridge.  Yes, Garden Ridge.  I've said it before and I'll say it again, go there at the beginning of summer and stock up on their incredibly cheap and diverse summer dresses!  Seriously!  I know, I didn't believe it either.

Just like everyone else, we are LOVING this amazing weather but with this nice weather comes allergies.  For all of us.  Even the beast.  And speaking of the beast, apparently I'm more comfortable in front of the camera with an animal nearby!  Hope you don't mind a little fuzz in your pictures ;)
 I also wore a little orange cardigan that I've worn so many times, ALL of the buttons are now missing.  Accessorized with that SAME brown belt (it has never done me wrong!), Target sandals and one of my many coin necklaces.  
It'll be quiet around here for the next few days as Nikki and I are heading off on our Chicago road trip bright and shining early tomorrow!  

Oh, and if you're a handmade creator, the application deadline for The Alliday Show is fast approaching!  October 3rd, to be exact!

Have a fantastically wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...