Monday, September 19, 2011

One of Those Outfits: With Ringing Ears

This past weekend was a whirlwind of meetings, housewarmings, errands and concerts!  Saturday night, my best friend and I headed out to experience the harmonic sounds of Fleet Foxes followed by a night out on Sunday with the mister to see TV on the Radio, my absolute fave.  I'm not a fan of concerts on weeknights as I'm an early to bed gal but for them, I'd go any night of the week.  Especially when the show is held at my favorite local, historic venue.  

I'd seen TVOTR before and they did a spectacular job but didn't know if they would do it again...and they did.  It was fantastically amazing.  And loud.  Incredibly loud.  About halfway through the show I started to wish that we'd brought along the earplugs we occasionally use for shows.  As a result, I haven't been able to hear well AT ALL today.  I've had some ringing before after shows but nothing like this.  I awoke half-deaf and pretty sleepy after staying up a few hours past my normal bedtime so I threw on a comfy, quick outfit :)
 Remember the estate sale where I scored this handmade skirt with the crazy pockets?  Well, this is another handmade one with fun pockets from that haul! 
 The mister wasn't so sure about this one at first but I LOVE it.  It's nicely worn in so it's automatically super comfortable and I LOVE a good pocket!  By the time I'd finished class today, I had quite a few markers I'd slipped down in there :)
 I realized later today that I wore the same shirt with both of the pocketed skirts...apparently that was this shirt's destiny!  
After taking these photos, I promptly crawled into bed and took a solid nap in this outfit.  I should have taken an after photo for you...it was pure entertainment :)

1 comment:

  1. That skirt is so cute..I love the print...and those pockets are sooo cool!

    Natasha ~ Required2BeInspired

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...