Wednesday, October 5, 2011

One of Those Outfits: Week Somethingrather

I'm losing track of time but am at least remembering to make the mister take shots of me after work!  Here's Monday-Wednesday...tomorrow will deserve its own post as it's the International Fashion Show!!!

Monday, I wore of my Garden Ridge dresses (you can see the whole dress here) with a hand-me-down shirt that I used to fawn over from my old roomie :)  I finished it off with a Target belt, Target boots and my beloved Verde Squared necklace!
 Yesterday I wore a skirt that I've had for at least eight years.  Picked it up off a clearance rack at Lifestyles, one of my favorite local boutiques which is found on Brookside (I couldn't locate a website)!  I think I spent $10 on this skirt and wear it ALL of the time.  It's one of those go-to pieces that I grab when I'm in a hurry. I threw on a Gap tee, Target sandals and a wooden Flea Market necklace.  Easy peasy.
 Today I rocked a tunic from THE swap, Target leggings and boots and a thrifted necklace.  Comfy, easy and perfect for these perfect temperatures Oklahoma has been hosting lately!
Like I said, tomorrow is this semester's International Fashion show where all of the students dress in traditional clothing from their countries.  And yes, even the teachers get dudded up :)  It's one of the most colorful days of the year!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...