Sunday, October 9, 2011

Workspace Snapshots: Connecting

It's been a while since I've shared some shots of the workspace but I've certainly been in there!
I can't even tell you how many broken pieces of jewelry I take apart in a month.  It's unreal.  And I've got piles of pieces still waiting to be deconstructed.  It's never ending, it seems.  

The other night while hunting for some clasps to finish up a large wedding order, I got sidetracked and decided to organize the massive box of clasps from former pieces of jewelry.  I was slightly amazed at my clasp bounty.
I'm thinking that once I get some basic jewelry classes back up and running (any interest??), I don't need to buy anymore clasps for my students!  I've got an example of every type of clasp there is and can let them choose which they prefer :)  
Oftentimes, when I'm feeling overwhelmed (the current emotion coursing throughout me) I clean and organize like a mad woman.  It helps me focus on one task and to reconnect with myself.  I've ALWAYS been this way.  I don't stress eat, I stress clean and organize.  The house is looking good now ;) 

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, I am envious of your clasp collection! You've got quite the variety, girl.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...