Friday, November 18, 2011

Fuzzy Friday: Feline Therapy

My saving grace this week?  Home.  And some particularly fuzzy ladies.
 OFTEN these two ladies steal the beast's bed.  He will give it a look and crash on the floor beside them.  Such a gentleman.
 I can't even tell you how many photos I have of these two mirroring each other.  It always gets me more excited than it should :)
 And this little lady has fallen in love with the cat couch, one of the best silent auction items I've ever won.  
I truly believe that animals know when your sick or blue and know exactly how to make things a bit better - lots of fuzzy love.

3 comments:

  1. Fuzzy therapy is the best kind. When I finished all my preparations for the Indie shop yesterday, Gypsy and I went on a long walk together. Having critters around is good for the soul.

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmmm, i'm off to get some fuzzy therapy myself. sweet photos, hon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry you're sick or blue! It's kinda the time of year for both. I completely agree that our animals see and respond to our moods and needs. When my kids cry, no matter how much they may not care for kids, my sisters' and my animals will come running and then sit nearby until all is well. I love that because with an animal you are never alone and never in need of an ear or a paw. And your kitties are so fluffy and sweet! Did you do that on purpose or do you just like a lot of cat hair in your life?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...