Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Pop Up Shop Goodness!

You would think that by now, I'd be done with my Christmas shopping.  Well I'm not.  Not even close.  It's embarrassing actually.  I plan to fix that tonight though at the Deco District Pop Up Shops tonight!
Along Boston between 5th & 6th Streets, you'll find ten well-stocked local stores that have set up temporary shops for the month of December for your holiday shopping needs!  Every Wednesday is a 'Winter Wednesday' complete with carolers, Santa and good deals at nearby restaurants!  There's typically a fun class held at the Indie Emporium shop as well!  Tonight you can learn about beer brewing!
To be honest, I've barely ventured past the Indie Emporium shop but tonight I plan to hit them all!  I hope they're prepared for my sister and me!  ;)

I am a bit partial to the IE shop though since it's ALL handmade, since many of our Alliday Artists have their work there, and since I've got a few goods tucked away in there as well!
Sharing the IE shop is Hood's shop; a place where I could easily get into lots of trouble!  I've got a soft spot for the mugs but there's a few other pieces I'm eyeing as well!
Recognize these guys?  Apron bags, bank bags AND wine bags!
Need stocking stuffers?  I've got switchplates aplenty at the shop for you!  (You can also find more of these guys at Ida Red!)
Remember, the shops are ALL open until the end of December and would love to see your lovely faces.  
Happy Holidays!

3 comments:

  1. I've been meaning to go, and now I'm sad I missed the last Wed. event! I still want to go. Maybe even BEFORE Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could have gone and visited the IE pop up shop! I'm happy Tulsa had pop up shops downtown, that's such an awesome idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i sure hope i can make it up there this week...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...