Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Tis the Season for ALLIDAY!

Miss me?  I've been working my tail off preparing for the Second Annual Alliday Show!  Last year, I decided that Tulsa needed more opportunities for handmade shopping and for some crazy reason, I decided to take that task on myself!  Last year's June show went beautifully and I was so excited to do it again...so I did but this time in December and it's THIS SATURDAY!!!

It's grown so much since last year and I CAN'T WAIT to see it all come together!  This year we're offering 50 free swag bags to the first prompt folks in the door, free gift wrapping by Halfway Home Greyhounds, a reeeeeeeally fun photo wall (bring your cameras!) by the creative Prairie Hive and my mister, a raffle for a 'tricked out' craft table from the incredible Fab Lab (I want this thing SO bad!) and so, so much more!  Oh, and did I mention that we have over 80 artists from Oklahoma and surrounding states?  It truly is going to be the place to start, finish and/or supplement your holiday shopping!  And it's shopping that you can feel good about!

I wish to invite you, everyone you know and the spirit of the season to come hang out with us this Saturday!  I've already handed my wishlist over to the mister and had a blast perusing what will be there!  Ignore work for a bit and make your own wishlist!  ;)
Here's a few Alliday related snippets of my life from the past few weeks!  

We had a ridiculously enjoyable artist Meet & Greet a few weeks ago at Lot 6 Art Bar where I had the opportunity to meet many of the talented and creative artists!  It was a wonderful (wonderful, wonderful) day!
My mister and Prairie Hive have been working together to make a little something just for you!  This project automatically makes me smile every time I look at it :)
This past weekend, I started filling up our killer swag bags!  I jokingly told my fellow artists that I should have asked for fifty-one items so I could keep one of everything for myself!  Joking, kinda ;)

And yes, I created some bizarre contraption to help the filling process!  Worked quite well up until the end when the bags became too heavy with all of the goodies in them!
I'd truly love to see each and everyone of you out there!  Feel free to tell the world!

2 comments:

  1. I wish I could come! We'll be in McAlester having Christmas at my parents house. :( I hope you have a very successful show!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...