Friday, January 6, 2012

Fuzzy Friday: Sunning & Saving

Our kitties are indoor only (with the exception of the star who gets supervised outings on the back porch.) so they absolutely live for open windows and sunny days.  
 This ham gave me a show of truly sun-bathing (beyond adorable) and rolling around.  
 I think the star was a little miffed I awoke her from her Hollywood dreams.  
 This little Nermal wannabe found herself a different window to hunt unsuspecting (but safe) birds from.  
After ten years of volunteering with StreetCats, I'm excited to be getting more involved with them this year.  It's an organization I feel very strongly about.  I mean, how can you not love a no-kill, all volunteer, local cat shelter?  One of our biggest fundraisers is coming up in February, My Furry Valentine, and we're trying to spread the word and get donations for our silent auction and dessert tasting.  Should you be interested in donating anything (time, desserts, your wondrous crafts) let me know!  Or if you'd just like to attend the event like we did last year, we'd love to have you as a guest!

Oh, the fuzzy ladies would like to say something.

Meow, meow, meow, purrrrrrrrrrrrrrr purrrrrrrrrrrrr purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I believe that means 'Thanks for taking care of and saving the felines in Tulsa.  We all love you, too'

1 comment:

  1. ah, what a life they have... :)
    good for you for helping street cats!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...