Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Biff Here, Biff There, Biff Everywhere!

So far, 2012 has kicked ass.  Not gonna lie.  One of the many things that will go down in the books for me this year is my feature in Tulsa People's March magazine.  I was (and still am) ridiculously flattered to have been sought out and written about in a publication that I love to peruse.  It's really something :)  Here's a snapshot of the feature and if you'd like to read the whole shebang, you can find it here!
And while I'm tooting my own horn (or tooting the horn of those who toot mine ;) if you'd like to see real, live me talking and moving, you can watch this old Oklavision interview I did several years ago when I worked under the name of SheezKrafty!  Warning, I will embarrass myself.

And finally, if you'd like a chance to win a never-been-seen-before bag that I made, you can scoot on over to Smile and Wave's blog for a giveaway that ends on Monday!

Ta-Ta!

2 comments:

  1. Very COOL! Also, wanted to say that I read your comment about your, ahem, good news and am SO EXCITED. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, look at you on tv! You are so professional! I though you did a great job and they did a great job accenting your pieces!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...