Sunday, April 15, 2012

The 365 Is Up!

Remember a few months ago when I was seeking your help on those unbelievable 1950s pamphlets that I was fortunate enough to come across??  Well, for the past two months I've been an organizing and cataloguing fiend and made the decision to go ahead and start a 365 blog with them!  
  
 It's been up and running for exactly two weeks now and will continue on until April 1st of 2013!  Every morning, right around 10 a.m., a new pamphlet cover will be shared with the date of publication, its publisher and a snippet from inside of the publication.  That is, if that information is available.  I've been trying to organize them according to topic for the season, if possible.  For example, since today is April 15th, tax focused pamphlets have been the highlight!
 I wrote a bit on my experience with the publications and what history I've been able to come across here.  To see what's been shared so far and to follow what will be shared in the future, you can start here!

I hope you enjoy this as much as I've enjoyed putting it together! :)

1 comment:

  1. The 365 blog is an AWESOME idea for sharing these gems with the world.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...