Thursday, May 17, 2012

This Weekend - Blue Dome!

I have been busy, busy, BUSY the past week preparing for my first big show of the year - Blue Dome!  This will be my fourth year to participate and I'm anticipating my best year yet...how do you like THAT optimism?!  I'll be set up on Elgin, right between the Blue Dome and Dust Bowl Lanes, smack dab in the middle of the street.  This will be their biggest year yet and it looks like the weather will be the best we've had for the festival in a loooooong time.  Consider me thrilled :)  
So come, support your local artists and say Hello!  The bump and I would absolutely LOVE to see you!  

Friday & Saturday 11-8
Sunday 12-5

1 comment:

  1. I really hope you do well! I love Mayfest and Blue Dome, but there are so many goodies there I may not be able to make it. If I do, I am coming to see you and that cute belly! I will try not to uncomfortably rub your belly, but I can make no promises when I get excited!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...