Thursday, June 21, 2012

Up To My Ears In Vintage!

So tomorrow is the second of my three-day, outdoor summer shows!  The first was Blue Dome and next month I'll be at the Woody Guthrie Folk Festival.  I figure I've got to get in as many good shows as I can before the kid arrives!  :)  The show for this weekend is Vintage Market Days and is one that I'm starting to really get excited about!  It will be held at Carmichael Farms in Bixby, OK Friday 6-9, Saturday 10-7 and Sunday 1-5.  

So why am I getting so stoked for this show?  As the name implies, there will be LOTS of vintage goods and since we're in the process of creating a nursery, I'm excited to shop!  Also, I'll have some new items - pillow covers made with vintage fabrics!  I've been making bags for a while now but I thought I'd try something new...and I'm in LOVE!  Here's just a few of them :)
Another exciting tidbit about this show is that I'm cleaning out my jewelry stash!  I've been getting rid of goodies left and right, including goodies in my workspace!  I'm pricing things to move, ladies and gents :)
And my last burst of excitement for this post is that I've also been given the green light to bring some of my vintage clothing!  As you know, I looooooooove to hunt for fun and unusual vintage clothes but my closets are busting at the seams.  With my belly also busting out, I've been cleaning out my closets with goods that need a better home!  I sampled some of these items on my Facebook page the other day but even that is just a small batch of them!  Just like the brooches and pendants above, these are priced to sell!

The bump and I hope to see you there!

1 comment:

  1. So how did it go? I didn't get to make it out. I wish that black and white dress would have fit me. It is too cute!

    Oh, and I tagged you again!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...