Friday, August 24, 2012

Crafty News!

I figured I'd break up some of these incessant baby-related posts and bring you some crafty goodness!  First off, tonight is the Etsy Craft Party!  Many cities in the world will be hosting these parties, Tulsa included!  We did this a few years ago and it was a blast!  There will be lots of fun craft projects to make and learn which only cost $1 each.  I'll be teaching one of them, one that I actually filmed for a local morning news show last week!  (I know, what sane 8-month pregnant woman willingly goes on TV?! ;)  The event runs from 6:30-8:30 tonight at Made in downtown Tulsa.  
Also, I've been busy updating the ol' shop and putting some goodies on sale!  Since I won't be doing anymore shows until Alliday, I have made it a goal to be more proactive with my online shop!  I've added my last crewel bag, the famous bank bag bags, loads of pillow coverings and have put all of my apron bags on sale!  I'm looking to move things, folks :)

If you're busy scheduling your fall/winter show season, be aware that Alliday applications are due in just a week!  Get those puppies in by Saturday, September 1st!!  Tell everyone you know!  :)
And finally, something new I've been having fun with - bed sheet dresses!  I have made these for myself for years (here's an old outfit shot of one) and decided this summer to try out a few for outdoor shows...and they sold like hotcakes!  They are made from vintage sheets so they have killer patterns and are SUPER soft.  I have stitched up a few more and have taken them to Made just for you :)  I've got a few more in the works, once my sewing machine and I quit fighting :)
So there you go, something other than baby business!  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...