Thursday, October 4, 2012

She's Here!

We welcomed Miss Rio Rae Monday, October 1st at 10:59 pm!  She came in weighing 7 lbs, 12 oz and was 20 inches long.  We were scheduled for induction today but she came on her own (yay!) and I was somehow able to do it naturally (yay!) but more about that later :)  

We're home now and are working on figuring things out while spending half of our time just staring at her (and the other half of our time trying to figure out how to avoid screaming fits ;)  For now, here are a few pictures of our little lady!
 

3 comments:

  1. THIS is my favorite blog post so far. just sayin'

    ReplyDelete
  2. briana she is just PRECIOUS!!!!!! I'm dying to hold her. I'm wishing I could start driving right now and see you (her) in 6 hours!!!! Miss you tons!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is absolutely perfect! I love her little owl outfit and you just do not look like you just had a baby. Congratulations to your gorgeous family. And if I might say, she looks like she has quite a bit of spunk to her!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...