Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Heavy

Life has finally given me a chance to breathe again.  The show is done (!) and boy was it a wonderful blur.  Rio was a dream through the whole thing and I couldn't be more thankful for that.  I stayed away from the news purposefully during last weekend after hearing about the CT tragedy so I could focus on 'work' but it was constantly in the back of my mind.  Heavy, heavy stuff.  Hard to fathom and impossible to understand.

We've sadness in our house as well.  Pimmy, our fireball of an alpha cat, was diagnosed with renal failure yesterday.  I'm sure you've picked up on my love for our pets by now so I'm sure you can imagine how difficult this is for me.  For us.  I knew something wasn't right but never imagined that this was the problem.  She's spending a few days at our vet right now to try and get her balanced out and to find out what caused this as it all just came out of nowhere.  I'm optimistic but realistic.  I hate not having her at home and hate knowing that she's not well.  My first babies. 

With everything, life goes on.  I think that's so important in so many instances.  Keeps you healthy, keeps you growing, keeps you healing as hard as it may be.  Trying my best.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I'm so sorry about your kitty. I hope they can make her comfortable and give you a little more time together. It's been a little rough around here too, but nothing compared to the nightmare those families in CT are living through. My heart is also heavy. Hang in there, friend.

    xoxo
    Holly

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...