Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Join Us, Won't Ya?

It's hard to believe I've been slinging this show for three years now.  I had no idea how things would go that first year and was amazed by the reception.  Tulsa, its artists and the community have embraced this show like I could have never imagined and now we're three years in.  Unreal.  I absolutely love it :)

As informal as it sounds on a blog, I'm personally inviting each and every one of you to the show THIS SATURDAY.  Rio and I have been working our tails off just for YOU. 

Some of the fun highlights are that the show is FREE, first 50 in the door get stuffed-to-the-gills swag bags, raffle prize for donating toys to the Salvation Army and handmade creations from 80 artists! 
Make sure you say hi if you see me flitting by!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...