Friday, April 12, 2013

Fuzzy Friday: Copy Cat

Last Friday was the one month mark of losing Pimmy.  I think we've been handling it pretty well but there are certainly moments that I just plain miss her terribly and really have a hard time believing that she's not here any longer.  I sometimes wonder if the other animals miss her.  She was SUCH a strong personality in the house, our alpha truly, so I do believe they have to notice a difference.  I think most about Vera though.  I adopted Pimmy to give Vera a sidekick ten years ago.  They became such fast sisters and over the past decade, were found sleeping together daily.  The amount of photos that I have of them together is crazy.  Some of my favorites though are where they are in the same positions.  I've always wanted to gather all of these photos together and post them but never got around to it until now.  So here is a bittersweet gallery of my first two daughters playing copy cat over the years :)

2 comments:

  1. aww that is so funny how they lay the same way at the same time! I swoon over it when our cats lay together because it's not that often and came from the same home even (but who knows if being in the pound affected them) and this is even so much cuter. and it doens't seem like Vera has noticed Pinny's absense?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi to all, since I am truly eager of reading this web site's post to be updated daily. It carries good data.

    Also visit my site: www.abnc.ca

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...