Sunday, April 21, 2013

Progress, Progress, Progress!

I think it's safe to say that you know I like to stay busy. I should probably quit telling you how busy I am and trust that you know I'm endlessly busy but I probably won't :) My latest 'busy' focus as of late is finishing up my many, many pillow covers!

Last weekend, I took advantage of the beautiful weather and nap time to finally photograph some of these guys! Nap time ended before the photo shoot did so I ended up having a mini audience as I finished things up. Yes, those are toddler chairs; yes, I did look ridiculous sitting in them; and yes, my thighs HURT the next day from getting up and down from them! I think my body is telling me I should work out more...also not going to happen ;)

If you're one of the cool kids and are already liking my Facebook page then you've already seen a sampling of these :)  If you were to head over there, you could see even more of these...hint hint ;)  These, along with those in my shop, will be headed to Blue Dome next month.

I've also been working on making new tags and revamping my packaging which is what the kid and I did yesterday afternoon, taking advantage of the beautiful weather again.  I'm quite pleased with how things are looking :)
Next up is to finish up the few shirts that need some hems sewn, getting them photographed, tagged and then finishing up a top secret project with my mister that we're debuting at Blue Dome!  Fun (busy) times! 

4 comments:

  1. I love the one on the far left second from the bottom... I recognize the fabric! Did you ever use it to make a purse?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I made a few bags out of it (a former bark cloth curtain) which all sold but sadly, this is the last of that fabric!

      Delete
  2. my favorite is #3: "I'm up for anything" I guest that is correct,
    i also do not believe on that assertion ...LOL...his sample was nice,I can't imagine myself getting scuba diving in addition to wonderful white sharks..

    Also visit my blog post ... dating tips for shy guys

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very good info. Lucky me I came across your website by
    accident (stumbleupon). I've book-marked it for later!

    my page :: find

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...