Thursday, May 16, 2013

The New Wave of Biff

I have been SO busy!  My first show of the year is this weekend and I'm SO excited!  For the past few months, I have been sewing my tail off and have about 30 new garments that I've made!  The mister and I have also been collaborating on a top secret project that we're finishing up tonight so hopefully I can get some sneak peeks in on that soon :) This is the first time I've REALLY put out clothing I've made for sale so it's super exciting and scary all at the same time!

I'll be sharing a booth with some of my talented make:Tulsa friends at Blue Dome in downtown Tulsa tomorrow, Saturday and Sunday!  We'll be located on Elgin, between 2nd & 3rd Street on the West side of the street across from Dust Bowl Lanes.  Since we're sharing a booth and have shifts worked out, this will be the first year that I actually get to go and hang out instead of working the whole time!  Yay!  I can't wait :)  

Here's just a taste of some of my new goods!  You can see more here.



See you this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...