Thursday, October 17, 2013

Bows in Waiting

One of my oldest friends is due to have her little girl any day now and I couldn't be more excited!  I remember those last few days of being pregnant last year - excited, scared, ready to have my body back to myself, jumping out of my skin to see our baby, just READY for it all.  Our group of gals has had nothing but girls around these parts.  It's awesomely strange, really. 

I was going back through drafted posts that I never shared and came across this one which I thought was more than fitting as we all wait for Mabel to make her appearance.  A few months ago we celebrated Sarah and Mabel with an intimate shower that was a spectacularly wonderful afternoon spent with some of our closest gals (and our many daughters). 

The host of our shower had the cutest idea of having a bow-making station.  Since I'm a hoarder of more crafty things than I'll ever need, I loaded up a basket full of ribbons, glue, odds and ends for the guests to get creative.  While I don't really put bows on Rio, I sure did love this idea and had a blast executing it! 

So here's to Sarah and little Mabel!  The clan of little girls is ready for its newest member!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...