Thursday, October 31, 2013

Our Haunted House

Happy Halloween!

I LOVE Halloween! Could be my favorite holiday. Really, I just love the creativity of it all and seeing what people can dream up! I'm putting the finishing touches on Rio's costume right now (just lacking electrical tape...) and have two in the works for a party on Saturday night. Those costumes have some epic potential. Tonight we plan on hitting a few houses for trick or treating, one in particular that Brent has been doing work on. They have a 22' high tornado out front and the whole place is supposedly going to be decked out in Wizard of Oz type decor. Sounds pretty awesome. I'll share all sorts of costume stuff in the next week or so! For now, here are a few of our outdoor decorations...all Brent. You should see it at night. He's a bit of a Griswold, if you catch my drift ;)



Until later, you little goblins, you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...