Wednesday, October 9, 2013

This and Thats

Just wanted to drop you lovelies a note to say hello!  I'm up to my ears in to-do lists so lately every little bit of free time has been spent trying to stay on top of everything.  It's a good thing though.  I thrive in the busy nature of this life.  

I've been working on several BIG posts off and on when I do get screen time.  It seems that those type of posts where I pull thoughts from deep down take me so much longer to complete...and I'm normally a one-draft type gal.  Soon though I'll have more up here again :)  

To fill the void, I have a few things to keep you busy.  My sister released an EP yesterday!  You can listen to it here.  Fair warning, it's awesome and you will quickly fall in love with it.  While you're listening to Human Becoming, I invite you to check out the artists for this year's Alliday Show!  It's seriously going to be the best year yet.  

Until later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...