Monday, November 18, 2013

My World Lately

Boy howdy!  Feels like I haven't checked in over here in quite some time so I thought I'd wave, say hello and give a little update with what's going on in my world!  

I finished my teaching semester last Wednesday and was sad to see it end.  This particular group of students just really sang to me and inspired me in so many ways.  I'm hopeful that I'll have many of them in my classes again next semester :)  The second the semester ended, I shifted all of my focus on Alliday which is in, gulp, 12 days!  Holy cow!  This is our fourth go at it and I truly do think it will be the best show yet!  Usually, the show is the weekend before Christmas but this year, we've moved it up and will be sharing our wares the Saturday of Thanksgiving weekend which is November 30th!  As always, it's totally free to attend and this year, we'll have crafty demonstrations, music and other exciting things going on all day!  Oh, and my sister will be in town for it so there's one more reason to come!  I haven't really been blogging here much at all because I've been busy blogging for the show which you can read here!  If you want to be privy to giveaways, artist specials and more, you can follow us on Facebook and Instagram too :)
So every naptime, every minute after bedtime and all of my conversations as of late are about the show, naturally!  When I'm not obsessing about Alliday, I'm busy hanging out with the kid who is just getting more and more awesome and hilarious by the minute.  She's pretty much walking 100% of the time now, barks a lot, isn't afraid of her outside swing any more, gives some really good and frequent hugs, and is more of a dancing machine than she's ever been before. I'll give a proper Rio update after my world has slowed down a bit :)
My shop is still open but will closing later this week for holiday shows so if there is anything you've been eyeing, now is the time to snag it!  Free shipping with the code YOURESPECIAL.  I miss you guys and look forward to getting back into the swing of things over here in a few weeks!  I always appreciate every single comment you share with me and just can't say thank you enough for your constant support :)   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...