Friday, December 6, 2013

Truckin' On Along

Decompressing. That's what I've been up to. After the show last Sunday, I went into a sort of hibernation mode that had nothing to do with organizing things, shuffling people or promoting anything. I slept {lots}, played board games with the mister, brushed the kitties and spent time with the kid and my sister who was in town for the week of the show. The day before she left and a day after I came out of my hole, we ran to the park with something more than a phone camera in hand and took a million photos of a baby in the leaves. Seventy-nine photos, to be exact.

Today we're 'snowed in' meaning we could leave but we're not which worked out perfectly since Rio woke up with her first bout of a stomach bug ever. That's been fun. She *seems* to be feeling better so hopefully that trend continues! I'm also taking advantage of today to work on my goods for Indie Emporium which is next week. Two months ago I was a genius and signed up to participate in their fashion show at the end of the event. Yeah, I know. I feel like I'm about halfway there with some looks that I already have made but I'm still working on some new pieces too. I'm very excited about it all.  Trying not to stress out about it and trust that it will all fall into place. :)  Until later...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...