Friday, January 24, 2014

Fuzzy Friday: A Bit of Fluff

I've been very, very focused on our animals lately.  I don't know if it has to do with the cold weather and lots of snuggling, attempting to write an article for an animal lifestyle blog or the anniversary of Pimmy's passing coming up but I just can't get enough of our pets.  
Their interactions with Rio just astound me in the best way possible.  She LOVES to carry Sammie around and, while it really doesn't look comfortable, that cat lets her lug her left and right without protest.  For some reason she doesn't carry Vera but will run over to her, say 'hi Vera' and pat her multiple times a day.  Mondo gets hug after hug as well as big pats on the back.  He's a leaner when you pet him and the other day, Rio gave him a few good pats on the back which led him to lean, naturally, which pinned her between him and the refrigerator!  It was hilarious, to say the least. 

These photos are from one of those bitterly cold days when our little family was able to be at home together.  I walked into the bedroom to find these two snuggled up together in the sunlight.  Vera has taken to bathing Sammie, like she used to do Pimmy.  Seems as though Sammie loves it.  I'm glad they have each other.  I'm glad we have them. 
 
May your Friday be as fuzzy as ours.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...