Thursday, January 30, 2014

Patchwork Pillows & More!

I think you can tell that I've really fallen head over heals with quilting by now.  The thing is, there's no way I'll ever have as much time as I'd like to make as many quilts as I want so I've figured something out - quilted pillow covers!  They don't take me near as long, they fulfill my quilting needs and I don't have to mess with bias tape ;)  Don't worry though, there will be plenty more quilts but I'm sure looking forward to making more and more offbeat pillow covers to accompany my more simple ones.  Here are a few of my first ones, made entirely of scrap fabric from larger projects over the years!  These were began at the cabin during my weekend alone.  I couldn't love them anymore. 

I've already begun cutting into some of the fabric from the crazy haul last weekend and have some pret-ty cool things coming to the shop, if I do say so myself!  I feel so good about my little creative world lately.  It's a great feeling.  Until later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...