Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Inside the Feed Store

You may remember a little refashion I completed last summer which was serendipitously inspired by my Great Grandfather's shop - The Sangster Feed Store.  A little while after I shared that post, I came across a box of slides in my Great Granny's briefcase filled with many more images from their feed store.  Along with those slides were promotional materials from Purina, awards my great-grandparents earned with their store and some of their book keeping records.  It was such a gift.  A look back in time through the eyes of my family.  The images were so transfixing for me that I thought I'd share with you.  A little old school eye candy.

1 comment:

  1. Such a treasure! For real. That is so cool. My country really comes out when I got to a feed store. Haha

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...