Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Three More Days!

Oh, hey there strangers!  You could say I've been a little busy lately with a business move (my family's business), a bajillion house projects, a spunky toddler who has decided to quit napping, and putting the final details of Alliday into place! 

Let's talk about Alliday for today's topic.  I'll fill you in on everything else once I find a minute to kick up my heels!  So the show.  It's THIS WEEKEND and I'm fairly certain that it's going to be all sorts of awesome.  And I'm not just saying that.  Let me tell you why.  First, we've expanded the show to span two days!  Second, we've moved to a new location at Retro Den (cough *vintage heaven* cough).  Third, we've created a more intimate, personalized show of which I'm incredibly proud.  Fourth, it's the FIFTH ANNUAL!   

The show kicks off this Friday at 6 with a ticketed Holiday Preview Party.  We've got a food truck rolling up, a local bar setting up with some libations, live music from three rockin' bands, raffle prizes, folks dressed up in their finest holiday duds, swag for the first 25 entrants, and, of course, the artists!  Tickets can be purchased at Retro Den or on our website prior to the event. 

On Saturday, things get going at 9 with FREE admission, just like we've always done.  We'll be giving away MORE swag to the first 25 in the door, the Tulsa Library will have a story-time at 10:30 complete with a craft for the littles, StreetCats will be providing gift wrapping, and, of course, the artists! 

It's been an absolute pleasure working with the Ashleys of Retro Den.  They are nothing short of spectacular people who I've been honored to get to know better.  I'll be sad when the show is over because I'll miss pestering them constantly!  ;) 

I truly hope you'll come out and visit us sometime this weekend.  I think it'll be worth your while.  But don't take my word for it, see what Tulsa People had to say!  See you on the flip side!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...