Friday, December 4, 2015

A Gift For You! (scroll down)

Friends, I have been sewing like a mad man as of late!  Last weekend I participated in Indie Emporium and next weekend, I'll have a booth at Alliday!  Oh, and I'm organizing the show too!  Not crazy, not crazy at all. 

I made up close to 100 of these little tissue holders for our tote bags that will be given away next Friday night.  They are slightly addicting to make.  I imagine I'll be making more in the future.
I've also been hard at work at the bag assembly line.  They are all fully lined and have divided interior pockets.  I want to keep them all!  But my world has no room for any more bags so they're all looking for good homes.  :)
And now, a little something for you - specially priced tickets to Friday night's Holiday Alliday Party Since you're so supportive of the handmade world, we figured you deserved a gift!   Thank you for cheering me on!  If you're not able to make it to the party next Friday night, join us on Saturday for free!  See all of the show details here.  See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...