Thursday, January 7, 2016

Not This Post

I feel like the first post of the new year should be some grand statement in some way or another but that's not this post.  I don't have any resolutions really.  I finished off 2015 with a bang and I hope to continue onto 2016 in the same manner.  So far, so good. 
Our nice break at home has ended but that chill vibe has continued and I'm totally embracing it.  Things seem to be falling nicely into place lately.  We've had some incredible luck with Craigslist, both buying and selling, which has motivated us to really get going on some other house projects.  We finally have a hallway floor (!!!) and hopefully we'll have many more walls painted by this weekend.  Small projects have been getting marked off of the list with great speed which makes me suuuuuper happy.  I'm all about completing lists and making house progress!  House projects progress reports coming soon to an internet browser near you.

In other news, we made the BIG decision yesterday to enroll the kid in a pre-school just two days a week so I can pick up another class to teach, so she can hang out with some youngin's more often, and so I can have a few hours to myself.  It wasn't an easy decision to come to since I have mixed feelings on putting her in school but I think a few days will be good for both her and I.  This change starts next week!  Feeling good about it all right now.

I've got a large sewing project in the works that I've been enjoying immensely.  I'll be sharing that in the near future.  It's a bit top secret right now.  I realized the other day that I have many sewing projects that I never shared here so those will also be coming soon.  I know, you're dying to see them all!  ;)  There are some other creative business doodads in the works which I can't wait to share with you.  Working to be more intentional with my business direction.  That's another post for another rainy day though.

So in sum, things are good and I'm crossing all of my fingers and toes that things continue in positive directions for our world and yours.  Cheers to the past and cheers to the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...