First up, a my first men's tailored shirt! After making Brent a tie, he started hinting for me to make him some other clothes. We dug through my vintage pattern stash and came across this one from 1972 which is his EXACT size. We picked a fabric I had on hand to create a muslin. This came together SO quickly. I was shocked. I think the caroling dress prepared me more than I realized for projects like this!
Next up is a quick dress that I made for myself to wear for New Year's Eve. It's also a seventies pattern but more on the latter half of the decade. I made some adjustments such as non-gathered sleeves and a longer hem. The front closes with a looooooong hidden zipper and is topped off with a Bakelite button that I'm in love with. I need to pull it back out to get some proper photos of it. It's quite a lovely dress, in my opinion. :) If I make it again though, I'll be adding some pockets!
Finally, while I was making baby H a new wardrobe, I busted out a little herd of diaper covers to ship off to Out on a Limb in Oklahoma City. I think diaper covers are invaluable and absolutely adorable!
Shew, I feel better getting you up to speed on my sewn clothes! ;) I'm going to a sewing retreat this weekend and have pulled out another pattern to hopefully make myself a new dress from! Fingers crossed it all works out! ¡Hasta Luego!