Monday, June 5, 2017

Sew With Me!

I'm a teacher.  It's what I went to school for, it's what I've done for the past ten years, it's what I pretended to be as a child.  I teach.  Yet, I've never taught a sewing class before.  I've taught jewelry classes, I've given presentations on sewing, I've done crafty tutorials on the news, and I sew all of the time!  Yet, I've never taught a sewing class before.

Well this Saturday, that is changing!  I am SO excited to be teaching an improvisational tote bag class at Owl & Drum!  The class will be four hours long and within that time frame, we'll learn improv tricks, will learn basic construction of a tote bag, will practice modern quilting techniques, and will complete our own tote bags!  Four hours and a new bag, start to finish!

Pictured are a few samples I made for class!  All made from scraps and all made in a day!

Space is limited and signing up beforehand is recommended, so if you're interested in sewing with me, you can visit O&D's website or call their store!  I can't wait to see what is made!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...