Thursday, May 19, 2011

Blue Dome, Take Three

Tomorrow is the kickoff of one of my favorite shows in Tulsa, the Blue Dome Arts Festival!  It runs Friday - Sunday, pretty much the entire weekend at 2nd & Elgin.  Yes, Mayfest is also this weekend, also downtown. What's the difference?  I would say that Blue Dome is more local, houses more affordable products and is TONS of fun!  Don't get me wrong, Mayfest is fabulous as well but Blue Dome is definitely more my speed :)

This will be my third year to do the fest and every year it seems to get better and better!  Recaps of my previous years there can be found here and here.  And I'm super stoked to be sharing booth space (this year TWO spaces!) with Santiquity, April and Spread Eagle Paintings (April's Dad)!

I hate to admit it but, I've never really been one to do mock booth set ups before a show.  That has changed.  Yesterday, I decided to play around with various table coverings and the like in our over-crowded garage to accomplish a more cohesive display for this year's festival.
The mister worked on cleaning and organizing while I worked on different set ups.  It was then that we realized that I was dressed exactly like my booth colors!  You can tell I certainly lean towards certain colors!
 It got even worse after I pulled out this fabric:
In addition to many new necklaces, I've restocked my rings for the show!  I plan on working overtime tonight to push out a few more surprise items just for you :)
Bring the family, bring the pups and have a blast!  Come stop by and say hi!  I'd love to see each and every one of you!  Celebrate my third year at Blue Dome with me and the rest of Tulsa :)

1 comment:

  1. I think it's important to match your booth. You and your setup are both adorable, so it works out well. I do hope I'll get a chance to come out to Blue Dome. It would be too weird to not even come since this is my first time in years that I won't be setting up. I'm wishing you a wonderful weekend, friend!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...