Thursday, May 5, 2011

Jewelry for Mom? Visit make:Spring!

Did you realize that Mother's Day is THIS Sunday??  I didn't either!  Luckily for you and your mom, the make:Tulsa crew will be set up at Ida Red this Saturday from 1-6!  If you're already done with your Mother's Day shopping, come and pick out some springy accessories for yourself or gifts for whatever you've got on your calendar!  This will be our second joint venture with Ida Red and make:Tulsa; the first being make:Christmas which was a blast!  
I've been diligently working in the evenings to have some fun new pieces for this show!  Here's a taste of the new :) 
 Yes, that centerpiece opens up!  Perfect for a second surprise gift!
A modified bolo.
 
 
 
 
Can't wait to see you all there!

3 comments:

  1. lovin the turquoise ncecklace with the alternating swirly beads!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The one that opens up is FAB! I want to see that one in person once we get all set up. I look forward to spending the day with some of my favorite people!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh my goodness, I can't even decide which one is my favorite, these are all so gorgeous! I had totally intended to stop by Ida Red today, but we are smack in the middle of moving so I'll probably skip it :(

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...